Updated Tuesday, 21 September
Ziptrek is open and operating under Delta Level 2. We have made changes to our operations to keep you and your whānau extra safe (see below).
Our operating hours will run in tandem with Skyline; please refer to our website for tour times and availability.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact our Guest Services team. Our Camp Street booking office will be open daily, 9am-5pm.
Alternatively, you might find an answer to your question here on our website – Zippy our chatbot is online and ready to assist 24/7!
Additional Delta Level 2 Safety Measures:
Ziptrek Ecotours is COVID Clean Approved. Endorsed by Qualmark, this certifies that we are implementing health and hygiene measures to help protect against COVID-19, in accordance with government guidelines.
- You must scan in before entering our Camp Street booking office and at our Ziptrek Treehouse
- When entering our booking office, at our Ziptrek Treehouse and during your ziplining tour, those aged 12+ must wear a face mask
- Ziptrek staff will be wearing face coverings at all times
- Unfortunately, if it’s raining heavily we will have to postpone or refund your tour – wet masks just aren’t effective
- Social distancing will be observed on the treehouse decks in between ziplines.
- Hand sanitiser is readily available throughout the course
- The harness and helmet provided to you will have been quarantined and/or sanitized between uses.
- Tandem ziplining is not permitted. The minimum weight limit for tours has increased to 25kg under Delta Level 2.
- Staff will be regularly disinfecting high-touch surfaces on the treehouse platforms and at our Camp Street booking office.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
Your safety is our highest priority – if you or a group member is sick, stay at home. We will reschedule or refund your tour, no questions asked.
For the latest COVID-19 information, please refer to the Ministry of Health website www.health.govt.nz. If you have symptoms, call the free NZ COVID-19 Healthline on 0800 358 5453.